In the morning we went to the language school which took longer for some than others. There we learned something about the history of ireland and played some games. After a lunch Break we took a beautiful walk along the coast of bray. In the evening we returned to our guest homes and went to sleep.
Sonntag, 19. April 2026
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Monday
In the morning, we were supposed to have language school from 9:00 to 12:15, but there were too many students in the school, so the teachers...
-
Have you ever wondered where the Dark pool city is? Probably not, but I am very lucky to say that I had a beautiful day in the birthplace of...
-
As we all know our class trip to Ireland started on the 15th of April 2026. Our journey began at the train station in Salzburg. After a tr...
-
Saturday At first, I didn’t really think about the fact that the Titanic story actually happened. I only thought about the movie. And that’...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen